Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
the following information:
Please send to:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or list of works claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number, and Email address.
- A statement by you that in good faith you believe the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, make under perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the coyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
By e-mail: email@example.com